Cost of system: system for 27 inch +/- 55 euro / 60 dollar
Short explanation of the system:
The Corsair iCUE LS100 is an Ambilight system for your computer to improve the content and gaming experience. The system is really easy to set up and the software control is really optimized. Setting up the system: there are only a few very easy steps that you need to do, first you will need to install the LED strips on to your monitor, and then you will need to plug every thing like how is explained in the manual. On the bottom of this page, you can find a demo and installation video of the system.
||Where to get||link to get it||Price|
|Corsair iCUE LS100||You can buy this every where you want but i will provide a link from amazon
Support for games, videos and desktop:
The Corsair software supports all programs, so it can be used as ambilight for watching a movie or playing a game or just working. The Corsair iCUE software can also be used to control other iCUE products, this means that you can use only one software for all your corsair products.
1. Adds customizable RGB lighting to your desktop or home theater setup
2. Enhances the visual appeal of your setup with a wide range of colors and lighting effects
3. Easy to install with magnetic or adhesive backing
4. Can be controlled and synchronized with other Corsair iCUE-compatible devices
5. Corsair iCUE software allows for easy customization and personalization of lighting effects
1. May not be compatible with all setups, as it requires a USB connection and may not fit all screen sizes or desk shapes
2. LED strips are not individually addressable, meaning you can't control each LED separately
3. Requires the use of the Corsair iCUE software, which some users may find unintuitive or difficult to use
4. Some users may find the price of the LS100 kit to be a bit expensive, especially compared to other LED lighting systems on the market.
created withWordPress Website Builder .